Please note that the terms and conditions outlined below govern the use of the online services provided for making any payment to PBF Industry Association (herein referred to as PBFIA). We request you to carefully review these terms and conditions, as it is at the discretion of the ‘User’. By proceeding with a payment to PBFIA through the online payment service, it will be considered as your acceptance of these terms and conditions. PBFIA retains all rights to modify these terms and conditions without prior notice. Users are responsible for regularly reviewing the terms and conditions before utilizing the service.
1) GENERAL VISITOR GUIDELINES
- Age Restrictions: Entry is strictly prohibited for individuals below 18 years of age and infants inside the summit unless special permission is obtained from the organizers at least 1 week before the day of the Summit.
- Safety Measures: We kindly request all visitors to practice general hygiene measures, including hand sanitizing and the use of masks while inside the Summit. For the safety of everyone, entry will be prohibited for individuals suffering from fever or severe cold symptoms. We also recommend that individuals above 65 years of age, persons with co-morbidities, and pregnant women avoid visiting the Summit.
- Timed Entry: Please be aware that entry within the Venue is permitted only during designated time slot.
- Outside Food & Beverages: Visitors are requested not to bring outside food and beverages into the venue. Under no circumstances, non-vegan food will be allowed inside the venue, and failure to comply with this practice may result in denial of entry, with no refund provided.
- Personal Belongings: The Organisers will not take any responsibility for any loss or theft of personal belongings. We advise all visitors to exercise caution and keep an eye on their possessions during their visit. Please note that the Organisers will not entertain any theft/loss complaints under any circumstances.
- Admission Rights: The Organisers reserve the right to grant or deny admission to the Summit at their discretion, and payment does not guarantee entry.
2) REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please note that your registration is intended for personal use only and is non-transferable. Selling or otherwise transferring your registration to others is strictly prohibited.
- At its sole discretion, PBFIA reserves the right to modify the format of the Event (including, but not limited to, transitioning from a physical Event to a virtual Event, and vice versa), alter content, change location, venue, opening hours, duration, dates, other timings, participants, and any other aspect of the Event for any reason (whether or not due to causes beyond our reasonable control) without assuming any liability. Additionally, PBFIA retains the right to cancel any registration after confirmation, without incurring any liability.
- By participating in the Event, you grant consent to the filming, sound recording, and photography taking place, which may feature you (the “Content”). You acknowledge and agree that PBFIA retains full and exclusive ownership of all rights related to the Content, and is authorized to utilize the Content for promotional and other purposes, without any form of payment or compensation.
3) PAYMENT FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE SUMMIT
All payments must be made through the specified mode, which includes Credit Card, Debit Card or any other mode, as available on the official website. By proceeding with payment, the User acknowledges, agrees, and ensures that the credit or debit card details provided are accurate, lawful, and rightfully owned by the User. The User also undertakes the responsibility of providing correct and valid credit or debit card information to PBFIA. It is important to note that PBFIA will not disclose or share this information with any third parties unless legally obligated by law, regulation, or court order.
4) CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellation by the User will be considered upon submission of a cancellation request email along with valid reason to email@example.com. Each request will undergo individual case-by-case assessment and the final decision rests with PBFIA, which will be considered binding.
5) REFUND POLICY
Refunds may be provided in full or in part, depending on how far in advance the request was made prior to the event. Refund of the amount paid (in full or in part), excluding transaction fees, service charges or other additional charges, will be deposited to the User’s bank account (to be provided over email) within a period of 31 days or more in certain cases. The refund will be initiated upon approval of a valid refund request, which is subject to PBFIA’s evaluation and final decision.
6) MEMBERS POLICY
(A) Plant Based Foods Industry Member Commitment and Conditions:
The Plant Based Foods Industry Association welcomes expressions of interest in membership from organisations and companies with a focus towards the growth of the plant-based food industry.
By agreeing to be a part of the Plant Based Foods Industry Association, members will support the mission of PBFIA:
- PBFIA is a CEO-led association of the plant-based companies that will mobilise the plant-based foods industry to create a healthy and sustainable future for all stakeholders mainly- consumers, farmers, food handlers and investors.
- Together with its members, PBFIA applies its revered thought leadership and effective advocacy to generate constructive, technological, social and supply chain business solutions for the plant-based foods industry.
- To be a respected thought leader and advocate for a plant-based future for the food industry.
- PBFIA will partake in policy development to influence key decisions and create a favourable environment for the plant-based industry.
- PBFIA will work towards bringing mentorship and investment opportunities for its member organisations.
- PBFIA will facilitate and support research and technical development unique to their requirement, with a view to expedite setting up and organising of plant-based food start-ups, sustainable businesses, enhancing capabilities and building capacity of the industry.
- PBFIA will develop case studies and measure the impact of the plant-based industry on the environment, health of the people, its effect on land and other natural resources and sustainable development.
Member organisations of PBFIA agree to participate towards a sustainable future for the all sub sectors of the plant-based industry in all parts of India. The base price for membership to PBFIA has been intentionally kept at a nominal rate for the first year of its operation and will be upwardly revised in the coming years.
(B) Every PBFIA member organisation commits to the following:
- To be legally and operationally independent.
- To be represented in PBFIA by the CEO or equivalent having the discretion to develop futuristic best practices and its operational integration.
- To nominate a representative to PBFIA to ensure a smooth and beneficial collaboration.
- To offer enthusiastic support to the mission of PBFIA by being an active participant in the endeavours undertaken by PBFIA by making in-house expertise and relevant personnel resources available.
- To aim for consistency in their advocacy by being transparent about the position and actions the member company is taking, ensuring that the communication and lobbying activities support the PBFIA objective to grow the plant-based foods industry.
- To ensure any public statements issued by the member organisation is not contrary to the position taken by the Association.
- To advocate for and focus on the plant-based sector by aiming to increase the volume and repertoire of plant-based options consistently. The member organisation also commits to demonstrate continued focus in this sector in the form of an annual communication to PBFIA detailing their progress.
- To pay the annual membership charges on time to avoid a late payment surcharge. The membership to the association does not expire unless a notice of withdrawal is submitted in writing.
- To inform withdrawal of membership, member organisations will submit a notice in writing between 1st January and 30th September to effect a resignation on the first day of the next year. For any notices received between 1st October and 31st December, the membership will be withdrawn in the year after the subsequent one.
Member organisations are requested to bear the costs of membership in accordance with the terms mentioned in this commitment.
For any further clarification of the Terms and Conditions, please write to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, via phone at +91 9004777119 or via post at F-501, Pioneer Park, Sector-61, Golf Course Road Extn., Gurugram-122011, Haryana.